2020 Buccaneer Classic hosted by Charleston Southern University

Starts:  Oct 19, 2020 8:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  Oct 20, 2020 3:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  All WGCA Members

Coach,

I would like to invite you to the 2020 Buccaneer Classic to be held on October 19th-20th, 2020. Our event will be a two-day tournament, 36 holes on Monday & 18 holes on Tuesday, with the practice round being held on Saturday, October 18th. Tee times will be assigned to each team for the practice round. We will be hosting you at Kiawah Island’s Oak Point Golf Club. “Where Scottish links meet South Carolina's Lowcountry on this near-perfect golf course that earned 4.5 stars in Golf Digest's Best Places to Play.”  For those that are looking to fly in, our event should be done by 2:30 p.m. at the latest on October 20th. The Charleston airport is roughly 45 mins away.

The entry fee for this event will be $2,000 and includes the following:

-Green Fees, Player Carts for 36 Hole Day, Coach’s Carts, and Range Balls for entire tournament

-Lunch on Monday (Working to add dinner on Monday evening)

-Tournament gifts and awards

-BirdieFire Live Scoring

Lodging will be on the Kiawah Island Resort. There will be One, Two, and Three Bedroom Villas available. You are more than welcome to contact me about housing prices. The first 15 teams to respond will be accepted. Please call me at (806) 281-7328 or email me at jjeffers@csuniv.edu to register.

Kiawah Island's Oak Point Golf Club
4394 Hope Plantation Dr.
Johns Island, SC 29455
Event Image

Contact

Jordan Jeffers
806-281-7328
jjeffers@csuniv.edu