2022 Converse Spring Invite by Founders FCU

Starts:  Mar 6, 2022 9:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  Mar 8, 2022 5:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  All WGCA Members
2022 Converse Spring Invite
By Founders FCU
   March 6-8, 2022  

I am pleased to invite you and your Women’s Golf Team to our tenth annual Converse Spring Invite. This 36-hole stroke play event will be at The Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg, SC. The Carolina CC is an outstanding layout that has been the host course for the BMW Pro-Am on several occasions. The field will be limited to the first 15 teams to sign-up with priority given to NCAA Division II teams. With the NCAA Dll Women's Golf National Championship in 2022 at the Members Club at Woodcreek, in Elgin, SC (less than two hours from Converse);  the Converse Spring Invite offers the perfect preview of similar terrain to next year's National Championship. We hope you'll consider joining us! 

Tournament Dates: Monday March 7th & Tuesday Match 8th, 2022 

Practice Round: Sunday, March 6th.  Practice round times will be assigned closer to the event. Please let me know your time frame preference for a practice round, and I will do my best to accommodate you and your team. 

Entry Fee: $950 per team, $175 per Individual – Individuals are welcome as space permits 

Entry Fee Includes: Practice & tournament rounds, use of practice facilities before & after play, 1 Coach’s cart each day, Lunch for team & coach on Monday & Tuesday, Two Papa John’s complimentary pizza’s for dinner either Sunday or Monday evening. 

Awards: Team:  First Place Team and Runner Up Team

Individual Medalist and All-Tournament Team 

Hotel: Not included in tournament fee – special “room-block” rates & information will be sent to participating teams 

Please confirm your entry by email at: patti.mcgowan@converse.edu or by mail to PattiMcGowan,Converse Athletics, 580 East Main Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302.  Please include the following information: 

______ Yes, we will attend the 2022 Spring Invite

______ No, we can’t make it this year 

College University Name: ________________________________________________________ 

Head Coach____________________________________________________________________ 

Cell # _____________________________   Office #___________________________________

Assistant Coach (if Accompanying Team)_____________________________________________

Cell # _____________________________ E-mail: _____________________________________

Please let us know if you will be bringing a Team of 5 or the # _________ of Individuals you plan to bring 

Make entry checks payable to: Converse College Golf. Please mail to: Converse College, Attn: Athletics-Patti McGowan, 580 East Main Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302.

The Carolina Country Club
2355 Carolina Country Club Rd.
Spartanburg, SC 29306
Event Image

Contact

Patti McGowan
patti.mcgowan@converse.edu