2022 Buccaneer Classic

Starts:  Oct 16, 2022 12:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  Oct 18, 2022 02:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  All WGCA Members

I would like to invite you to the 2022 Buccaneer Classic to be held on October 17th-18th, 2022. Our event will be a two-day tournament, 36 holes on Monday & 18 holes on Tuesday, with the practice round being held on Sunday, October 16th. Tee times will be assigned to each team for the practice round. We will be hosting you at Crowfield Golf Club, which was built on the original Crowfield Plantation. The plantation dates back to 1701 and the ruins from the original buildings are visible on multiple holes throughout the course. Crowfield is a unique course for the North Charleston area due to their undulating fairways and greens. For those that are looking to fly in, our event should be done by 2:30 p.m. at the latest on October 18th. The Charleston airport is roughly 20 mins away. We currently have 8 teams and I am looking to add a few more.

The entry fee for this event will be $1,750 and includes the following:

-Green Fees, Coach’s Carts, and Range Balls for entire tournament

-Lunch on Monday

-Dinner on Monday after 36 holes

-Tournament gifts and Awards

-BirdieFire Live Scoring

Lodging will be at a hotel near the course. I plan to get a price of $110 or less a night. The first 12 teams to respond will be accepted. If you have any questions, please call me at (806) 281-7328.

Jordan Jeffers

Charleston Southern University

Head Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach

jjeffers@csuniv.edu

Crowfield Golf Club
Charleston, SC

Contact

Jordan Jeffers
jjeffers@csuniv.edu