Announcements

• Angie Ravaioli-Larkin Announced as WGCA President for 2020-22

The Women’s Golf Coaches Association has announced its new Board of Directors, effective June 1, 2020. After serving as the organization’s vice president for the last year, Texas Christian University’s head women’s golf coach Angie Ravaioli-Larkin will begin her term as president.

“I am honored, excited and to be honest a little nervous about serving as your president of the WGCA... especially in a pandemic!” said Ravaioli-Larkin. “I have a hard act to follow after Todd’s presidency. He is so patient and served with such dignity and class.  I have learned so much these past several years from all of our previous presidents while on the board. I cannot thank Todd Oehrlein, Kristi Knight and Amy Bond enough for pushing me past my comfort zone and encouraging me along the way. I promise to give you all 100% and continue to grow and strengthen our organization as well as women’s golf.”

Ravaioli-Larkin has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2014 when she began as Associate VP 3 before going on to serve as Associate VP 1 for two years. She then moved to Vice President in 2019 to fill the term left open from a coaching change.

In addition, Mississippi State University’s head women’s golf coach Ginger Brown-Lemm will serve as Vice President and is set to take over presidential duties in 2022. She most recently served as the organization’s Treasurer.

Todd Oehrlein moves to the Immediate Past President position after serving a two-year term as President. He served as the association’s Division I Director and Vice President prior to taking over presidential duties in June of 2018.

The full list of the 2020-21 Board of Directors includes:

Angie Ravaioli-Larkin, President

Texas Christian University

Ginger Brown-Lemm, Vice President

Mississippi State University

Laura Cilek, Associate VP 1

Colorado State University

Anna Temple, Associate VP 2

University of California, Davis

Carol Robertson, Associate VP 3

Virginia Tech

Diana Cantu, Secretary